Saturday, February 11, 2006

To What Do I Owe This Honor?

Son? I have no son!
But the recognition of my dignitas threatened is the wild call of the humility wolf.

Fours:

Four Jobs I Have Had:

Janitor
Sailor
Bookstore Manager
Graphic Designer

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:

Zulu
The Three Musketeers and sequel(Richard Lester version not the Disney pap)
This is Spinal Tap
Dirty Harry

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:

That Hideous Strength- C. S. Lewis
The Moon Endureth - John Buchan
Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austen
Leave It To Psmith - P.G. Wodehouse

Four Places I Have Lived:

Yokohama, Japan
Annapolis, Maryland
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Moscow, Idaho

Four TV Shows I Watch:

Numbers
Whose Line Is It Anyway
The Simpsons
CSI/NY

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:

Edmonton, Alberta
Genoa, Nebraska
LA
Grand Canyon

Four Websites I Visit Daily:

http://lincolndavis.blogspot.com/
http://www.michellemalkin.com/
http://www.daybydaycartoon.com/Default.aspx
http://www.americanprowler.com/blogger.asp

Four Favorite Foods:

Ayers Rock Steak at Outback Steakhouse
Onion Rings at Sangria Grill
Machaca Burritos at the Big Haus
Sausage McMuffin with Egg

Four Places I'd Like to Be Right Now:

Here
By the fire at Wes Callihan's
Edinburgh
In an argument with a benighted Calvinist

Four Favorite Articles of Clothing:

Levis
Tweed jacket
White button-down, long sleeve Oxford shirt
Big Haus Sweatshirt

Four of your five philosophic basis for your thought life:

Imperialism
Stoicism
Realism
Northernness

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:

Ok, do the same categories I've done here, and then add one of your own. Please.

The next one who visits this blog (yes, it probably is you)
The one after him/her
The one standing nonchantly behind that tree. Yes, I can see you.
No, I didn't mean you but you'll do.

7 comments:

Lincoln Davis said...

Thanks. I'm honored.

Mark said...

Sure, I'll go next.

Four jobs I've had:
Putting up hay
Working at a putt-putt golf course
Railroad worker
Pest exterminator

Four movies I could watch over and over:
Raising Arizona
Desperado
Finding Nemo
The Matrix

Four Books I could read over and over:
To Kill a Mockingbird
That Hideous Strength
The Last of the Mohicans
Bunts

Four places I've lived:
Anaheim, California
Hayden, Colorado
Anacortes, Washington
Provo, Utah

Four TV shows I watch:
NCIS
Survivor
Wanted
Prison Break

Four places I've been on vacation:
San Felipe, Baja California, Mexico
Washington, DC
Gleneden Beach, Oregon
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Four websites I visit daily:
www.drudgereport.com
www.poohsthink.com
www.picturesofengland.com
www.dronedom.blogspot.com

Four favorite foods:
Primerib-medium rare
Fried Chicken
Roast Beef(special recipe)
Chocolate Malt

Four places I'd like to be right now:
Camp Floyd, Idaho
Granada, Spain
A beach on a south Pacific island(pick one)
Yankee Stadium

Four favorite articles of clothing:
Sweats
Comfy slippers
A really nice tie
Cowboy boots

Four of my five philosophic bases of life:
Limited Relativism
Criticalness
Tolerance
Dialogue

And my addition:
Four people from history you'd like to have over for dinner and an evening of conversation:
Alexander the Great
C. S. Lewis
Rudyard Kipling
Alfred King of Wessex

Mark Knecht

Mark said...

I have copied this exercise to the Drones website.

Bennett Carnahan said...

the beginning of the end...

Nathanael said...

As if there were any other kind of Calvinist. [grin]

Grand Canyon Tours By Vegas Tours said...

Hi, The theme of your blog made me curious to stop by and check out your blog, its interesting. Feel free to check out my new site for when you get a chance It has all kinds of stuff for The **Grand Canyon** The new website is: **www.vegastours.com** Have a Nice Day and enjoy!

Grand Canyon Tours By Vegas Tours said...

Hello, your blog was interesting, in return I would like to share my information on **Grand Canyon Tours** VegasTours.Com is offering Incredible prices on **Grand Canyon Helicopter** and **Grand Canyon Airplane Tours** Stop by when you get a chance and visit us at **www.VegasTours.com** Have a great day.